4WD and Auto-Assist 4WD
Auto-Assist 4WD works in forward and reverse, automatically controlling the drive loads on the wheels during turns. Auto-Assist 4WD lets you turn with greater efficiency and ease with less wear and tear on the turf. Full-time 4WD can also be engaged.
Diesel Engine = Clean Emissions
Powerful Kubota diesel engines mean faster, more efficient job performance. These F Series engines have power to spare; their high torque rise ensures faster, smoother recovery under sudden loading, letting you power through tall or wet grass without skipping a beat. They're also environmentally and economically friendly thanks to their compliance with the EPA's Tier 4 emissions regulations, enhanced combustion efficiency, low vibration and noise levels, and reduced fuel costs.
Stable, consistent engine speeds for superior results. The F3990 diesel engine features an electronic governor that stabilizes the engine speed at 2,500 rpm with the PTO switched on for enhanced cutting and discharge performance, and increases engine speed to 2,700 rpm with the PTO switched off for faster traveling speed.
- Deluxe high-back seat with four separate adjustments – weight control, lumbar support, back angle and arm rests – to provide every operator with a custom fit and optimum comfort
- Tool box conveniently located under the seat
- The High/Low speed lever and deck-lifting lever are positioned beside the operator’s seat for easier operation and greater convenience
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Tilt steering wheel
- Optional all-season cab
Professional Mower Deck
The Pro-Commercial mower deck features:
- An inner baffle to prevent cut grass from discharging to the front
- A larger discharge chute to improve discharge performance
- Less power is needed to run the mower
- Swivel anti-scalp wheels
- 6.0” deep mower deck
- Fabricated steel deck for years of reliable cutting performance with minimal maintenance.
- Optional mulching kit
- Optional rear discharge mower – 60" and 72" are available
High Lift Capacity
A high lifting capacity gives the F Series the versatility to handle an array of implements, including a grass catcher, snow blower, rotary sweeper, debris blower and the 100” flex mower.
Downtime is unproductive time, so the F Series is designed for quick and simple maintenance.
- Quick-release engine cover
- 90 degree tilt mower deck
- Dual-element air cleaner
- Integrated radiator screen
Multi-V-Belt and Steel Pulleys
In addition to providing greater wear resistance, the heavy-duty cast-iron pulleys and a multi-V-belt drive system effectively distribute and reduce tension while transmitting power to the mower blades. The multi-V-belt won’t twist or slip, thus reducing the chance of damage to the mower. You get more performance and power – and fewer problems.
PTO Shaft Drive
Shaft drive means no belts or pulleys – just smooth and direct power transfer from the engine to the deck and other PTO-driven attachments. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
Large Capacity Fuel Tank
A large, 16.1 gallon fuel tank not only keeps you working longer between fuel stops, it also reduces the number of fueling stops needed to complete long jobs. That means more time working and less time fueling up.
Hydrostatic Transmission (HST)
A single HST pedal lets you easily change the direction as well as control the speed (4WD: 12.5 mph max. forward speed, 6.8 mph in reverse), keeping your hands free for steering and implement control for increased productivity.